Escape to Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino and enjoy well-appointed accommodations in a tropical paradise.
Our Aruba resort features two distinct hotel zones: one for adults only and one family friendly. Adult-only areas are designed to create an ideal private-island resort experience. Embrace convenience with a swim-up bar and complimentary Wi-Fi.
Brand name boutiques within the resort make it easy to bring a slice of paradise home, and our celebrated restaurants cater to a variety of palates. Guests will love the private Okeanos Spa, 24-hour casino and exciting nightlife that only our 40-acre private beach can offer.
We are an ideal location for Aruba weddings, business conferences and trade shows with 22,000 square feet of event space.
Rooms and suites feature high-end amenities and modern technologies.
Surrounded by the splendor of emerald waters and warm ocean breezes, and located in the adult exclusive Renaissance Marina Hotel, the Okeanos Spa, offers a multitude of signature treatments such as the Sea of Tranquility or Chocolate Embrace.
- Elegant indoor settings and ocean front locations are available for your special Aruba wedding.
- Aruba is a picture-perfect tropical oasis and an ideal destination for stylish weddings.
- Certified wedding planners handle every last detail at your Aruba destination wedding.
- The Crystal Ballroom, our largest Aruba banquet hall, can accommodate up to 1,600 guests.
- Our Aruba wedding venues sit on a 40-acre private island, making any event extra special.
- Contact our certified event planners and start thinking about your dream wedding venue in Aruba.
Note: The information was accurate when it was published. This can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm all details directly with the companies in question.
Be the first to leave a review.